Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the personal data we hold about you. This policy explains what data Carborg Ltd (referred herein as “we”, “us” or “ours”) collect about you, how we collect it and the steps we take to protect it.
This policy applies to any person, anywhere in the world who uses our website or apps to book car hire or other on-demand services (“Users”).
We may change this policy from time to time. The policy was last updated on 19th December 2016.
Information you provide to us
We collect information provided directly by you. This may include:
- Any information submitted in forms on our site. This includes information you provide at the time of creating an account on our site, completing a vehicle booking form, completing the contact form or any other forms of communication with us.
- Details of any transactions you carry out on our site with regards to booking of vehicles or any other services.
- We may keep a record of any correspondences that you may exchange with us.
Information we collect through your use of our services
We may collect geographic location data of electronic devices used to visit the website or of the vehicle or equipment you have rented.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Cookies we use on our website
|Google analytics||__utma||Identifying Unique Visitors|
|Google analytics||__utmb||Determining Visitor Session|
|Google analytics||__utmc||Determining Visitor Session|
|Google analytics||__utmz||Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation|
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
- Help vehicle rental suppliers to fulfil your bookings by sharing the personal information you provided while making the vehicle booking with them.
- Help provide you with better customer support.
- Notify you of any changes that may affecting your account or your booking.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we do so, the amended policy will take effect when we post it on the applicable website(s). Whenever we make a change to this policy, we will update the date it was last updated under the "Scope" section.
If such change makes the policy less protective of your data, the change will not apply to the data we collected about you before the change was introduced.